Uniform compulsory from years Prep to 12
- Boys: Long grey cords 720 brand or Plain grey cotton drill pants (Stubbies or similar)
School Shorts –– Plain grey cord 720 brand or Grey Cotton drill (Stubbies brand or similar)
- Girls: Navy blue flared tailored pants (Face Off brand or similar) or School Shorts ––blue skorts P-12 (Stubbies Brand or similar)
Dress / Skirt
- Timboon P-12 school summer dress
- Timboon P-12 school winter skirt
- Navy blue check dress permitted at years Prep to 6.
- Pale blue school polo/cotton shirt – long or short sleeve
- At year 6 students will have the opportunity to purchase and wear a blue toned ‘Yr 6’ class polo shirt
- The wearing of pale blue skivvies permitted at years Prep to 6.
- Approved Timboon P-12 School sports top is to be worn for 7-12 PE and sports classes
A shirt must be worn under jumpers – undergarments (eg long sleeve shirts) that do not meet the uniform dress policy are not to be visible.
- Timboon P-12 School woollen jumper
- Timboon P-12 School navy polar fleece windcheater
- Timboon P-12 School navy polar fleece vest
- VCE/VCAL students are permitted to wear a Timboon P-12 School VCE/VCAL top
- Timboon P-12 school navy coat
- Black enclosed leather school shoe (includes Kustom, Rossi, Mulga or traditional dress shoe)
- Covered (heel and toe) black leather sandal or T Bar style (not permitted in wood and metal classes)
- Boys: white or black socks
- Girls: white socks
- Navy tights under winter skirt only
- Runners permitted for PE and sport sessions only
- P-6 students must wear a Timboon P-12 School hat when outside from September 1st to April 30th. It is strongly recommended that students in years 7-12 also wear a hat when outside from September 1st to April 30th.
- head bands and hair accessories are to be navy blue
- A prescribed Timboon P-12 bag will be used by all students
School uniform is to be worn on all occasions, including excursions and sporting occasions, unless approved by the Principal and noted on the parent information sheet.
The items listed above can be purchased from LOWES.
Safety requirements in specific learning areas
Physical Education / Sport
- Navy basketball shorts are to be worn for PE and sport sessions
- Approved Timboon P-12 School sports top is to be worn for 5-12 or house colors and shorts to be worn for PE and sport from year 5.
- Polo shirt in house colors for House Sports.
- Lace-up runner sports shoe.
Home Economics, Woodwork, Leadlighting, Science (experiments), Metal work, Ceramics, Textiles, Art (in practical classes)
- Fully enclosed solid shoe to be worn – no sandals or T bars permitted in these classes.
- Any jewellery worn must be plain, of minimal size and meet the safety requirements of our school environment.
In specific subjects restrictions as noted below apply:
Physical Education, Sport
All jewellery to be removed.
Home Economics, Ceramics
Bracelets and rings to be removed.
At teachers discretion
If a teacher believes there are safety reasons in any particular activity students may be:
- asked to remove jewellery that in the teachers opinion could cause an injury to either the student or others.
- Not permitted to engage in practical activities if clothing could lead to injury.